I’d like to welcome all of you to what we hope will be a resource in accomplishing our goals for the Improving Special Education Grants funded in the latest cycle. The purpose of this web site is to provide a forum for discussing problems, issues, and (we hope) solutions you encounter on the road to a final report. The nature of the task the grant gave us is multitudinous, and we will provide categories for your responses that outline the broad outlines of those objectives. We look forward to our meeting in Columbus, but we felt that more continuous interaction might be helpful and supportive.
We really have no schedule for interaction, but we want to be responsive. I’ll provide a general set of observations every week or two. We would also like to invite the principals in your efforts to offer similar observations. In addition, we’ll have some headings that make sense to us at least initially. Feel free to suggest others and to comment on our efforts as they reflect or belie your own.
Please check the "Blog Archive" with some preliminary findings and observations. Feel free to add as you see fit.
Tom Southern
Miami University
Miami University
Hi! I'm Crystal Kaiser from Ashland University, Columbus Center. I am interested in starting a "specialized" conversation among the recipients of the early childhood grants. However, I am new to this blogging format, so am not sure how to do this. Any technical support out there?
ReplyDelete